This job posting by Amazon for a business development manager in King of Prussia raised my curiosity. In describing the job, Amazon says:
“We are a passionate team working to build a best-in-class healthcare product designed to make high-quality healthcare easy to access.“
I don’t have a trace of what the product might be, but its something to keep an eye on. Most of the articles found related to Amazon and King of Prussia concern talks to convert retail space into fulfillment space for Amazon’s operations.
Business Development Manager
Company NameAmazon Company Location King of Prussia, PA
Posted DatePosted 1 week ago Number of views534 viewsShareShow more optionsApplySaveSave Business Development Manager at Amazon
See how you compare to 70 applicantsTry Premium Free for 1 Month
We are a passionate team working to build a best-in-class healthcare product designed to make high-quality healthcare easy to access.
Amazon is looking for a Business Development Manager to join an exciting new project team working to build a completely new best-in-class service offering. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting-edge advances in technology and to solve real-world problems that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even imagine yet. Our mission is to invent and simplify large-scale solutions and help bring the future to Amazon customers. Our organization rewards curiosity while maintaining the direct-to-market product focus.
The Business Development Manager would be responsible for building and growing relationships. You would work closely with our business development team to deliver for our customers. You should be a self-starter with demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions and work across the organization to build consensus. Above all, you will care deeply about the customer and delight in creating simple and elegant solutions that solve our customers’ biggest challenges.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at Amazon, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign opportunities based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded contributor.
- Develop and manage relationships by engaging with partners and key customers
- Accelerate customer adoption and customer satisfaction
- Develop and execute against a set of goals.
- Provide feedback from key stakeholders about customer needs
- Collaborate with leadership to develop strategic plans to maximize partnership opportunities
We’re looking for an eager Business Development Manager who is a passionate learner and has built relationships with enterprise customers and channel partners.
- 7+ years of professional experience in either account management, business development, health plans, strategic partnerships or similar roles
- BA/BS in business, marketing or a related field
MBA a plus
- Deep experience working in healthcare
- Demonstrated success in building strong relationships using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
- Extensive experience in prospecting and qualifying companies
- Strong problem-solving skills including Microsoft Excel
- Strong experience using Salesforce
- Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders:
- Exhibits excellent business judgment
- Has relentless high standards
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of execution
- Expects and requires innovation of their team
- Thinks big and has convictions
- Is action and results-oriented
- Is highly analytical and structured
- Has the innate ability to inspire passion in others.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit US Disability Accommodations.
Company – Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A1418641
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Business Development
- Information Technology
Estimated pay range
This range is estimated for Business Development Manager jobs in Greater Philadelphia at similar companies. Actual pay may be different. Provide feedback
Base pay range
$62,000/yr – $128,000/yrClick here to unlock more salary insightsUnlock more sala